Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Leo is 7 months now

Ah! He's so much fun:) My puppy is7 months old now and still the joy in our lives. He's grown real big, but insists he still doesn't know any better. Does that sound like some grown-ups you know? 

This morning I went outside to take a picture of my tiger Lillie's.   My son awoke and came to the patio door.  He said, "Mom, I thought someone broke in the house! He was barking like mad!"  Leo rarely barks so, I had quite the chuckle over this. I said,"Son, you don't have to worry about anyone breaking into our house with Leo here.  I promise you that!" Lol. I think he's scared all the rabbits away. At least I hope so ! My garden is starting to bloom and I wrapped chicken wire around it this year.   Here are some pics for you :) 





10 comments:

  1. Loved the pictures and boy, Leo is growing like a weed, and so cute! Does one ear stay up and one down all the time, or just in this picture?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the time. It's been like that since he was little. The other one stands up when he sees something he wants to chase. Lol

      Delete
  2. He's certainly getting big, but still goofy-looking :-)) Good guard, though, and that's a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha true! Ya not sure why that other ear doesn't always stand up. I was taking him for a walk yesterday and a lady said her daughters dog was like that, but his ear got caught in a cage. He's always giving love bites. I'm not a big fan of those from him. Lol.

      Delete
  3. he is so beautiful, I hope you have as many wonderful years with him as we did with our Max

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unbelievable how Leo is an adult dog... it seems it was yesterday I saw the first photo of him...

    ReplyDelete
  5. aLL LOOKING WONDERFUL SWEETHEART XXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leo the Puppy ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leo is HUGE!! What fun he must be - and from the looks of those paws, he may not be done growing! Love seeing your photos, Cinna! Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, can you email me so I can ask a question about your dog :)
    –Shaye
    shayewalsh1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete